The entity responsible for processing personal data (the data controller) is COOL GRAY Lda with headquarters in Av. Ferreira de Castro 1220, 3720-024 Oliveira de Azeméis, Portugal, N.C. 504 549 057.
AEROBICS works based on trust and transparency. This commitment is reflected in the daily relationship with our customers, employees and suppliers. The privacy and security of the data you entrust to us are a priority for us. We are committed to only collect, store, process, transmit or delete your personal data that is essential to provide you with the best services. We will inform you of how we use your personal data and for what purposes with the guarantee that we collect, share and store your personal data with reference to the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of my personal data?
What personal data can Aerobics collect?
We may also receive your personal data from other companies, particularly when they collect, process or store your data under a service agreement.
AEROBICS may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Customer data - name, address, telephone number, e-mail, date of birth, gender and signature - when joining a loyalty programme;
- Customer data - email - when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- Customer data - full name and tax identification number - when you purchase our products or services;
- Data of users making online purchases:
- User identification data - name, e-mail, address, tax identification number - when you make an online purchase;
- Customer data for home delivery - name, address, postcode, telephone contact, e-mail, purchase details - when requesting home delivery of the purchase made.
- Customer data for after-sales services - name, address, postcode, telephone contact, e-mail, purchase details, product guarantee - when you request a repair/alteration to a product or make a complaint regarding quality;
- Recording telephone calls, e-mails or chats for remote contacts - when you contact the Customer support team.
How and why does Aerobics use my personal data?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- Loyalty programme management - to facilitate your purchasing process, ensure the award of programme benefits and the management of your Customer account;
- Marketing and direct marketing - to inform you of news and offers that may be of interest to you;
- Transaction management - for issuing invoices for the acquisition of goods and services;
- Home delivery - so we can deliver your purchases to your home;
- Customer support contacts - so we can provide a support service before, during and after the sale;
- Guarantees and after-sales support - to enable you to access repair services for the products you have purchased with a guarantee and so that we can repair or replace them;
- Service management - to be able to provide the service you contracted from us, for example, alerts or requests concerning the availability of product stock.
How long does Aerobics keep my personal data?
We store your personal data only for as long as necessary for the reasons indicated in point 3 and to comply with the law.
Once the maximum storage period is reached, your personal data will be anonymised or destroyed/erased safely.
The most significant data storage periods are as follows:
- Loyalty programme management - we retain all your personal data for 3 years after your last purchase at the online store. If you have not made any purchases, we keep your personal data for 3 years after your registration in the loyalty program;
- Marketing and direct marketing – if you are a Customer of the loyalty programme we retain your data for 3 years after your last purchase or, if you have not made any purchases, 3 years after your registration in the programme. Otherwise, the retention period is 2 years after your last reaction to our communications (e.g. opening an e-mail, clicking on a link sent by text message, etc.);
- Transaction management - we retain your data for a period of 10 years;
- Home delivery - we retain your data for a period of 10 years;
- Customer support contacts - we retain the recording of your calls and records of your written interactions for 6 months;
- Warranties and after-sales support - we retain your data for a period of 2 years;
- Services management - we retain your data for a period of 1 year.
When the maximum retention period defined above is coming to an end, we will give you the option to ask us to keep your personal data for an additional period, thus preventing them from being erased.
If you make this request, a new retention period will apply, whose duration will be that set for the processing purposes in question.
For example, if you ask us to keep the personal data we use to manage our loyalty program for a period longer than the maximum retention period (3 years after the date of your last purchase or 3 years after your registration in the program), these data will be kept for an additional period of 3 years after the date of this request, or 3 years after the date of your last purchase
Who can Aerobics share my personal data with?
AEROBICS may communicate your personal data to:
- Third-party service providers, particularly companies involved in purchase and payment collection management processes, transport, storage, marketing, website hosting and bank branches. AEROBICS subcontracts reputable service providers, who may process customer data exclusively for the purposes established by AEROBICS, complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards. Only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question are provided to these companies.
- We may have to disclose your personal data to the authorities or to third parties, when required by law. In such cases, our control over how your personal data are protected is limited.
Does Aerobics transfer my personal data outside the European Union?
AEROBICS may transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union, maintaining the same level of assurance of protection of those data.
How does Aerobics protect my personal data?
We have a variety of information security measures, in line with best national and international practices, in order to protect your personal data, including technological controls and administrative, technical and physical measures and procedures that guarantee the protection of your personal data, preventing its misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, data loss, its improper or inadvertent alteration, or unauthorized destruction. In terms of information security, we have the same commitment to continuous improvement that guides our daily business activity.
Below are some of the more important measures we use:
- Access to your personal data is restricted only to those who need access for the reasons set out above;
- Storage and transfer of personal data only by secure means;
- Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of mechanisms that safeguard the integrity and quality of your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of information systems, with the aim of preventing, detecting and avoiding misuse of your personal data;
- Redundancy of personal data storage, processing and communication equipment to avoid loss of availability.
We may have to disclose your personal data to the authorities or to third parties, when required by law. In such cases, our control over how your personal data are protected is limited.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies allow us to improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, enabling us to store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to personalize browsing according to their preferences.
The cookies that AEROBICS collects do not allow the user to be identified. They only store generic information, namely the type and/or place of access and how the websites are used. Cookies only retain information related to your preferences as a user.
These are the types of Cookies we use at www.Aerobicshoes.eu:
- Session cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until leaving the web page, so no record is left on the user's hard drive. The information gathered by these cookies is used to analyze website traffic patterns. Session cookies allow both the content and the usability of the site to be improved.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and to conduct statistical measurement and analysis of how users are using the service offered. We examine how you browse on our site, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising space that exists on the site. They allow us to analyze your browsing habits and to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
If you prefer not to allow cookies you have the option to disable cookies in the browser you use, but you should be aware that some web pages may not be presented correctly.
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies by selecting those actions in the advanced browser settings. Cookies can be configured in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu. You should note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, and it may totally or partially affect your browsing experience on the website.
Alternative dispute resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is an option available to every consumer. These are official bodies to help them solve, or guide, any disagreement. The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website run by the European Commission dedicated to support consumers and traders resolve their disputes out of court: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Clients who are classified as consumers by Law 144/2015 and who have entered into a purchase and sale and/or service contracts have the right to resort to official entities to help them in the resolution of any conflict regarding such contracts, with no prejudice to resorting to the Courts. The updated list of Alternative Dispute Resolution entities available under article 17 of Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September is accessible from the Consumer Portal, available through www.consumidor.pt. For more information, you may also consult Law 144/2015. For further information, to settle disputes arising from online acquisitions, you may use a resolution system, called "ODR Platform - Online Dispute Resolution/ RLL", created by the EU.
In any case, you may contact one of the centres below.
Alternative dispute resolution entities
CNIACC - Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave
European online platform for resolution of disputes
How can I exercise my personal data protection rights?
In certain circumstances, you have the right to access or request:
- Additional information about how we use your personal data;
- Your personal data;
- That we transmit the personal data you provided us to another entity;
- The updating of your personal data;
- The erasure of your personal data;
- Not to be subject to individual and automated decisions;
- An objection to the processing of your personal data;
- The limitation of how we use your personal data while we correct or clarify any doubts about the content or what we use them for;
- The provision of a channel so that you can challenge decisions that have been based on your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw or change the consent you have given us to use your personal data at any time.
The exception to the exercise of these rights is when your personal data are used to safeguard the public interest, especially in cases of crime detection and prevention.
To exercise your personal data protection rights, or whenever you have any questions about how we use your personal data or please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with how we use your personal data or with our response to your request to exercise your rights, you may file a complaint with the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) - Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Telephone: +351213928400 – Fax: +351213976832 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.